Friday, July 8, 2016

Bargain with the Bear Review

I received this book as an ARC for an honest review. I found this book to be sexy, fun, emotional, and incredibly well written. I loved the love story between the main characters Alexander and Sherry. Sherry is smart, spunky, and strong. Despite her tremulous situation, she kept a brave face and didn't allow her circumstances to break her. I loved her perseverance and determination to survive the best way she could. Alexander on the other hand was a awesome match for Sherry, a bear shifter who was everything that she didn't know she wanted and Sherry was everything he didn't know he needed. Moody and tough, Alexander wasn't a bear to be messed with but Sherry is the right woman to crumble all his walls. Nixon has a winner on her hands with this awesome series. I look forward to reading more from her.

No comments:

Post a Comment