Monday, June 29, 2015

Warriors of Darkness Book Review

This book was so very good. I loved the characters of Deryn and Alejandro. i found myself unwilling to put the book down once I started it, I read the whole book in one sitting. Action packed, sexy and incredibly well written Roth has done it again. I found the whole cast of characters to be very interesting, I would love to learn more about the supporting characters. This love story was rich and complex. Despite being natural enemies Alejandro and Deryn couldn't resist each other. Their passion was fierce and they were going to fight to be together despite the odds against them, even against the enemies that they couldn't see. Deryn and Alejandro's lives were more entwined then they could ever know, their connection going back to before her birth. They had a love that was meant to be and this was a awesome story.

No comments:

Post a Comment