Monday, November 17, 2014

The Pandas and their Chopsticks and Other Animal Stories Review


http://www.examiner.com/review/the-pandas-and-their-chopsticks-and-other-animal-stories-book-review

"The Pandas and their Chopsticks and Other Animal Stories" by Demi is a truly beautiful book, both in illustration and in story. I loved how rich and bold the illustrations were, they drew me in right from the beginning. I was more and more intrigued as I read each page. I also found the page boarders to be a great addition they gave a awesome depiction of what each tale was going to be about. I loved how each story was short but they were packed full of meaning and morals. This book would be an ideal addition to any classroom or home library for your children. This book would also be perfect for a interactive read along. Each story is bursting with questions to ask children about what they think will happen next, questions about the illustrations, how they would react in those situations, what they would do differently, and more. This also would be a great opportunity for teachers to have their students write their own stories using one of the morals they learned, I think it would be a fun and challenging activity.

I would definitely recommend this book for young and older readers. There are lessons to be learned in it that can benefit people of all ages. I love that this book continually has you thinking and meditating on your own life. It will be a great tool for any classroom or children's library. I think this book will be a classic and read continuously. I didn't want to put it down myself, and I will definitely share it with others.

No comments:

Post a Comment