Friday, October 24, 2014

The Guardians Book Review



I loved this story, I can't say enough about how awesome it was to read. Not only was it well written but the story was fresh, sexy, thrilling, and heart tugging. I need more, there has to be more books for the other characters. Every character was likable which was refreshing. All together it was one of the best paranormal romances I have read. Madelyn and Brady started out as friends or so she thought. Their love story began before she was even born, they were mates meant for each other. Their love was destined and their story was heart-warmingly fantastic. Nevertheless I did want to punch Brady a few times for doubting his bestie/mate, he has known her forever he should have known better she wouldn't cheat on him. This book made me smile, cringe, and even sigh (good sighs) so many times. I highly recommend it, and I really hope Ms. Roth gives us more of these characters.


No comments:

Post a Comment