Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Permanently Beat Hypothyroidism Naturally

I found this book to be incredibly informative and useful. I have members of my family who suffer from this ailment who I know will benefit from this book greatly. The information that was provided is invaluable. I think the book was written very well. The only drawback I have are about the organization and set up of the book. The font is very distracting in that it makes it hard to focus. It is also difficult to delineate from one section to the next, everything shouldn't be bold. There are no page numbers which is unfortunate when you're trying to locate a specific section, the pages seem to just run-on which makes it hard to read. Important parts should be more evident with bold or italic lettering. Despite typography issues I would recommend this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment