Thursday, February 6, 2014

Undressed Book Review

This book totally rocked. I found it to be steamy, sexy, witty, and fun. The plot was very well written and thought out. I found myself eager to get to the next page so I could see what would happen next. This book was undeniably a spicy page-turner. Avery Aster definitely knows how to write erotica tastefully. I really enjoyed the characters of Lex and Massimo. I found Lex to be smart, witty, strong, and full of determination. She was very likable, I wanted her to succeed both with Massimo and her company. Massimo exude sexy, he was everything I wanted in a romance male protagonist. I wouldn't mind finding a real life Masi. This book was intriguing from beginning to end. I am eager to read the next book in the series.

No comments:

Post a Comment