Thursday, June 5, 2014

Tethered by L.D. Davis



Buying Links: 


Barnes & Noble- http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/tethered-ld-davis/1119015293?ean=9781497470163 

                                                   Review

I adore this book. It has instantly become one of my favorites. I couldn't get enough of it as I read each page. The words evoked every emotion possible. You went through a heart wrenching journey with each character as they evolved and grew to become adults. The tumultuous situations that the characters got themselves into made you feel like you were right there with them. This was an amazing story of love, friendship, loss, heartache, and triumph. I couldn't ask for anything more from a book. Davis has me eager for more. She definitely hit this one out of the park.

No comments:

Post a Comment