Monday, June 30, 2014

The Masseuse Book Review


I loved LOVED this book. Steamy, suspenseful, and thrilling all while being incredibly well written. I didn't want to put this book down. Dubrinsky wove a intriguing tale of love, passion, and suspense. Jezebel and Ramsey were great characters, the more I read I found myself wanting to know more about them, I wanted to see what made them tick. I enjoyed that Jezebel was so strong, smart, and savvy she didn't take nonsense from anyone. Ramsey has to fight his way into her life, and when they finally get together they're explosive. They're so perfect for each other but Ramsey's life keeps throwing a wrench into their relationship. Will their love be able to conquer their trust issues, sense of betrayal, and familial obligations? I look forward to seeing what's on the other side of the cliffhanger. I highly recommend this book, it is awesome till the end.

Buying Link

No comments:

Post a Comment