Monday, June 2, 2014

Whisper by Tressie Lockwood Book Review



I really enjoyed reading Whisper. I found both the plot and characters to be very interesting. I liked that Whisper was a full figured woman, that is lacking in many romance novel heroines today. She had self-esteem issues, but she fought to make the best of her life. When Whisper and her friend Sheila meet her sexy neighbor, Alec and his pet leopard, she doesn't know if she wants to throw herself at him or run screaming. Whisper is a very strong woman, she overcame the obstacles that were thrown in her path to prevent a relationship between her and Alec. I don't think I would have kept giving him chances, more power to her. She fought wholeheartedly for what she wanted. This was a good read from beginning to end.

No comments:

Post a Comment